- Definition of a Jobseeker (As defined by HospitalityServe.com). A Jobseeker is any individual that uses HospitalityServe.com for the sole purpose of searching and applying for hospitality jobs provided by HospitalityServe.com employers. Jobseekers may also be referred to as a ‘User’ or ‘Users’ or an ‘Account Holder’ or ‘Account Holders’.
- User Accounts. Each single Jobseeker may only have one HospitalityServe.com user account. Attempts to create multiple user accounts for one Jobseeker under different user names or aliases may result in termination of all accounts without notice. Jobseekers may not create employer accounts in order to gain access to resumes or information of other Jobseekers.
- Non Commercial Use by Jobseekers or Others. Jobseekers may not use HospitalityServe.com in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Jobseekers or use HospitalityServe.com for any purpose other that to post jobs or search resumes. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of HospitalityServe.com, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to HospitalityServe.com will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Proprietary Rights of Content on HospitalityServe.com. HospitalityServe.com owns and retains all proprietary rights of the content on HospitalityServe.com. HospitalityServe.com contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Dine.TO Hospitality Marketing Consultants Inc., except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Acceptable Content and Use Policy
- You understand and agree that HospitalityServe.com may review and delete any content, information, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of HospitalityServe.com, might violate this agreement or be offensive, illegal, or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users.
- Your profile must describe and depict you, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate profiles include, but are not limited to, profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual who is not you.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you publish, display or post on HospitalityServe.com, or transmit to other users.
- The following is a partial list of types of content that is illegal or prohibited on HospitalityServe.com. HospitalityServe.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from HospitalityServe.com and terminating the user account(s) of such violators. This includes content that:
- is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices.;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- contains or displays profanity, nudity, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or anything that violates any municipal, provincial or federal laws;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure.
- You must use HospitalityServe.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations and cannot use the site in any malicious fashion or attempt to gain access to any unauthorized areas of HospitalityServe.com.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users to buy or sell any products or services through the service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other users. Although HospitalityServe.com cannot monitor the conduct of its users off HospitalityServe.com, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from HospitalityServe.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
- Fees. There are currently no fees for jobseekers to use HospitalityServe.com.
- Registration and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password and shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify HospitalityServe.com of any unauthorized use of your registration or password and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password.
- Results. HospitalityServe.com does not guarantee any results from the use of HospitalityServe.com in terms of job leads or employment of any nature.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on HospitalityServe.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on HospitalityServe.com; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Disclaimers. HospitalityServe.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on HospitalityServe.com or in connection with the services provided, whether caused by users or account holders of HospitalityServe.com, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized on HospitalityServe.com. HospitalityServe.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user or account holder of HospitalityServe.com. HospitalityServe.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or account holder communications. HospitalityServe.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or account holders or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the web and/or in connection with HospitalityServe.com. Under no circumstances will HospitalityServe.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of HospitalityServe.com or any content posted on HospitalityServe.com or transmitted to users or account holders, or any interactions between users or account holders of HospitalityServe.com, whether online or offline. HospitalityServe.com services are provided "AS-IS" and HospitalityServe.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. HospitalityServe.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of HospitalityServe.com. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.
- Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will HospitalityServe.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost earnings or profits arising from your use of HospitalityServe.com, even if HospitalityServe.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, HospitalityServe.com's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to HospitalityServe.com for the service during the Term of Use.
- User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other HospitalityServe.com users. HospitalityServe.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users. If there is any dispute about or involving HospitalityServe.com, by using HospitalityServe.com, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of your province without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold HospitalityServe.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of HospitalityServe.com in violation of this agreement and/or arising from a breach of this agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.
HospitalityServe.com is a registered business style of Dine.TO Hospitality Marketing Consultants Inc.