HospitalityServe.com (Dine.TO Hospitality Marketing Consultants Inc. o/a hospitalityserve.com) respects the privacy of the individual and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of personal information provided to us in a responsible manner. “Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada). HospitalityServe.com will comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada) (“PIPEDA”) as it pertains to our commercial activities. We only collect personal information to the extent necessary for the services we provide. We will not collect, use or disclose any personal information collected for any purpose other than for which it was originally collected, except with the consent of the individual, or as required by law. You are entitled to access or challenge the personal information that we have collected from you in accordance with PIPEDA. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will advise you within a reasonable timeframe.
- Accounts. When you sign up to use HospitalityServe.com, we will use your personal information to administer and build your HospitalityServe.com account. We will make your personal information available to others users in connection with those services, to provide the services that you have requested. Personal information which HospitalityServe.com may collect is provided to us voluntarily through the use of our e-mail, by completing forms and/or applications, other correspondence, or discussions. We may use that information to make you aware of additional news and services that may be of interest to you. You may choose to opt out of receiving these additional news and services by replying to the notice and instructing us to remove you from further notices. While HospitalityServe.com will keep personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used, we will generally rely on individuals to provide updated-information.
- Resumes. In order to provide the service in which you have signed up for, HospitalityServe.com allows you to post your resume in our database for the purpose of applying for jobs online. If you choose to do so, you accept that employers will be allowed access to read your resume and personal information. Employers may also gain access to your resume and personal information by using the Search Resume service which employers must pay to use. HospitalityServe.com uses its best efforts to grant access to our resume database only to paying employers and recruiters. We cannot guarantee that other parties will not, without our consent, gain access to this database. You may remove your resume at any time, but know that anyone (authorized or unauthorized) who has had access to our database may have retained a copy of your resume. HospitalityServe.com is not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes in these instances, or for the use or privacy of resumes by any of such parties while resumes are in the database.
- Communication. We may collect personal information to maintain communications with you, respond to your enquiries, collect payments, process transactions, detect (including surveillance) and prevent fraud, suspicious claims and other illegal activities, and to meet professional, legal and regulatory requirements. When you communicate personal information over the internet, you are deemed to consent to its collection, use and disclosure for the stated purposes, which typically include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information you submit with your request.
- Third Parties. From time to time, HospitalityServe.com may contain links to third parties provided for convenience; users should view individual privacy policies of the linked services directly to address their concerns. HospitalityServe.com does not assume responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of the linked websites accessed. HospitalityServe.com may sell or trade/exchange any personal information that is collected, including any e-mail and/or mailing addresses collected through our website or by verbal conversation. We do not disclose personal information to any third parties except where this information is necessary to fulfill services which are provided to you by HospitalityServe.com or as otherwise permitted by law. Where as we do disclose personal information, will use appropriate means to provide an appropriate level of protection to the personal information that is being processed by third parties. Third party access to personal information is restricted as much as is reasonably possible.
- Firewalls. The collection of personal information by electronic and paper files is safeguarded by physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. Although no communication over the internet is completely secure, HospitalityServe.com is monitored and protected by a certified firewall. Similarly, our electronic files are stored on an internal network, which is protected by encryption and a certified firewall.
- Visitors. HospitalityServe.com monitors its visitor information, such as which pages you visit most frequently and which web site referred you. This data does not include any personally identifying information. We use this information in order to optimize our website and to assess its usage. We may provide such information to our website programmers and developers for these purposes.
- Feedback. HospitalityServe.com allows you to submit feedback to us. Once submitted this feedback becomes the property of HospitalityServe.com and may be used on our website.
- Children. HospitalityServe.com does not collect information about children. Any person under the age of 18 should have parental consent before giving out personal information or signing up to use HospitalityServe.com.
HospitalityServe.com is a registered business style of Dine.TO Hospitality Marketing Consultants Inc.